DrillScan will be in The Hague (Netherlands) for the SPE/IADC International Conference & Exhibition – 5-7 March 2019 Please visit our booth #68 It will be the opportunity for you to discuss with Stéphane Menand and Loïc Brillaud about our drilling optimisation software suite (WellScan®, BitScan®, LiveScan®, and our REST API) as well as our […]
DrillScan will be in Stavanger (Norway) for the ONS – Conference & Exhibition – 27-30 August 2018
DrillScan will be on SPE/IADC Middle East Drilling Technology Conference and Exhibition (29-31 Jan 2018)
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers Abu Dhabi , UAE
Please visit our booth #19
DrillScan will be present at the 2017 ADIPEC Exhibition & Conference to be held on 13-16 November 2017 in Abu Dhabi.
We are exited to present for the first time our highly anticipated Well Planning and Casing Design modules for WellScan at SPE ATCE in San Antonio, TX. Come meet with the US team at our booth #3268 and ask for a demo. We look forward to seeing you next week!
DrillScan will be in Aberdeen (UK) for SPE Offshore Europe – Conference & Exhibition – 5-8 September 2017 Please visit our booth #3B148 It will be the opportunity to answer your questions regarding our advanced drilling optimization software WellScan® and our range of consulting services for the drilling industry. For more details about this […]
DrillScan will be present from July 11 to 13 at the OGA 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, the region’s N°1 oil and gas show. Malaysia’s Oil & Gas show has been running since 1987 and today it has more attendees and more exhibiting companies than any other show in the region. Between 2011 and 2015 the number of exhibitors increased by 44% and the number of attendees increased 48%.
Nous avons le plaisir de vous inviter à l’ Inauguration du laboratoire commun DrilLab,
le jeudi 8 juin 2017 à 16h, Amphi Seguin – INSA LYON. Avec le programme LabCom, l’Agence Nationale de la Recherche finance des projets permettant aux laboratoires publiques et aux PME de collaborer. Le LabCom DrilLab a pour vocation de développer un code de calcul de la dynamique du forage. DrillScan est un acteur reconnu et indépendant dans le domaine de la simulation du forage pétrolier et géothermique.
DrillScan invites you to register for April 26th, 2017 Houston North Extended Luncheon and take part in Stéphane Menand’s presentation and discussion about the current Rotary Steerable Systems (RSS) technologies available on the market. For more details about the event, please visit www.iadd-intl.org/events/38/
DrillScan US, Inc. is proud to be an exhibitor of the AADE – 2017 National Technical Conference and Exhibition hosted at the Hilton Houston North Hotel on April 11 and 12, 2017. Come join us for a demo of our latest modules for WellScan®, our drilling optimization software, at booth 18. For more details about […]
- DrillScan will be at the SPE/IADC International Conference & Exhibition – 5-7 March 2019, The Hague (Netherlands)19 February 2019 - 17 h 52 min
- DrillScan at the ONS Exhibition & Conference27-30 August 2017, Stavanger (Norway)21 July 2018 - 14 h 10 min
- What To Do When RSS Is Not An Option Due To Tight Budget13 July 2018 - 8 h 38 min
- SPE188861 : Wellbore Trajectory Quality Management : A key Approach to Safe Casing & Completion Strings Deployment in Complex Wells
- SPE188865 : Using Aluminium Drill Pipe with Axial Oscillation Tools to Significantly Improve Drilling Performance
- AADE paper : Use of Mechanical Specific Energy Calculation in Real-Time to Better Detect Vibrations and Bit Wear While Drilling