Risks are identified and their level are reduced by deployment of fit for purpose mitigation measures.
Drilling technology screening process service description
Drilling Technology Screening Process service includes:
- Quick look torque and drag and hydraulics analysis of drilling operations against rig lift, rotate & pump envelops
- Drilling fluids strategy (mud & cement) and rock mechanics analysed by industry recognised experts
- Well collision avoidance reviewed to ISCWSA best standards by recognised industry experts
- Well planning, bit-BHA proposals, reviewed against lithology and drilling technology technical limits
- Recommendations on drilling equipment, automatic driller, hoisting & reeving function and power plant