All our scientific approaches are subject to experimental laboratory validation, for this purpose, we are performing lab testing on different experimental facilities. We use: a full scale drilling simulator unique in Europe and a small-scale buckling facility.
Once we have validated our scientific models in laboratories, we need to confirm the software prediction against real field results data in real drilling operations. With our collaboration with major operators like Total, Statoil, Engie… we are able to achieve such extensive Field testing, calibration and validation of our implemented methodologies.
- How To Run Mixed Lower Completion String To Bottom in Deepwater Extended-Reach Well6 April 2018 - 8 h 19 min
- How to get out of a predicament of an unexpected side-track12 February 2018 - 10 h 35 min
- DrillScan attending the SPE/IADC Drilling Conference & Exhibition, 29-31 Jan 2018, Abu Dhabi , UAE15 December 2017 - 11 h 25 min
- SPE188861 : Wellbore Trajectory Quality Management : A key Approach to Safe Casing & Completion Strings Deployment in Complex Wells
- SPE188865 : Using Aluminium Drill Pipe with Axial Oscillation Tools to Significantly Improve Drilling Performance
- AADE paper : Use of Mechanical Specific Energy Calculation in Real-Time to Better Detect Vibrations and Bit Wear While Drilling