All our scientific approaches are subject to experimental laboratory validation, for this purpose, we are performing lab testing on different experimental facilities. We use: a full scale drilling simulator unique in Europe and a small-scale buckling facility.
Once we have validated our scientific models in laboratories, we need to confirm the software prediction against real field results data in real drilling operations. With our collaboration with major operators like Total, Statoil, Engie… we are able to achieve such extensive Field testing, calibration and validation of our implemented methodologies.
- Grâce au soutien de la Région Auvergne Rhône-Alpes, DrillScan étend sa présence sur le marché sud-américain15 May 2018 - 15 h 50 min
- How To Place These Non-Rotating Protectors To Keep Your Casing in Safe Zone2 May 2018 - 9 h 49 min
- How To Run Mixed Lower Completion String To Bottom in Deepwater Extended-Reach Well6 April 2018 - 8 h 19 min
- SPE188861 : Wellbore Trajectory Quality Management : A key Approach to Safe Casing & Completion Strings Deployment in Complex Wells
- SPE188865 : Using Aluminium Drill Pipe with Axial Oscillation Tools to Significantly Improve Drilling Performance
- AADE paper : Use of Mechanical Specific Energy Calculation in Real-Time to Better Detect Vibrations and Bit Wear While Drilling