Enhance your project learning curve by receiving a step by step analysis of complex drilling issues.
BHA run trouble-shooting service description
BHA Run Trouble-Shooting service based on BHA Post-Analysis tools of DrillScan Drilling Software Platform, takes advantage of our highly skilled and field-experienced personnel. The main purposes of this service is to analyse a BHA run where issues were encountered, in order to define the causes of the difficulties.
Many type of issues can be investigated:
- Unexpected BHA directional behaviour
- Abnormal torque and drag and buckling values, up to drill string lock-up
- Poor hole quality and high tortuosity
- ROP losses
- String mechanical or down hole measurement tools failure
- Others operational unexpected even
- Drilling jar operating conditions
The use of full time-based or MD-based set of field measured data and logs allows to obtain accurate results, interpret them, and propose improvements for future drilling phases.
Once results are validated, their interpretation and outputs can be used within all types of further Pre-Well Analysis (e.g. BHA and Drill String Design Optimisation), in order to enhance pre-engineering result accuracy.