This article presents the key findings regarding the benefits of drilling using aluminum drill pipes in a mixed aluminum-steel string compared to a string using only steel pipes in horizontal wells.
Author Archive for: julie.seguin
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud julie.seguin contributed a whooping 23 entries.
Entries by julie.seguin
DrillScan was using an in-house software licensing library since 2004 based upon a commercial hardware dongle solution.
Focus on Drilling Technology by Stéphane Menand Director of DrillScan US.
- DrillScan will be at the SPE/IADC International Conference & Exhibition – 5-7 March 2019, The Hague (Netherlands)19 February 2019 - 17 h 52 min
- DrillScan at the ONS Exhibition & Conference27-30 August 2017, Stavanger (Norway)21 July 2018 - 14 h 10 min
- What To Do When RSS Is Not An Option Due To Tight Budget13 July 2018 - 8 h 38 min
- SPE188861 : Wellbore Trajectory Quality Management : A key Approach to Safe Casing & Completion Strings Deployment in Complex Wells
- SPE188865 : Using Aluminium Drill Pipe with Axial Oscillation Tools to Significantly Improve Drilling Performance
- AADE paper : Use of Mechanical Specific Energy Calculation in Real-Time to Better Detect Vibrations and Bit Wear While Drilling